Thematic issue on
Changing Values and Value of Universities and Research
- Stefano Chessa
- Valentina Ghibellini
- Emanuela Reale
- Andrea Vargiu
- October 1, 2023: Abstract submission deadline
- October 9, 2023: Communication of acceptance of the abstract
- November 6, 2023: Paper submission deadline
- January 6, 2024: Reviewers’ feedback sent to authors (accepted/revise and resubmit/rejected) - IJSE adopts a blind reviewing policy, where both the referees and author(s) remain anonymous throughout the process. Each article is reviewed by at least two referees.
- January 31, 2024: Submission of the revised paper (if needed)
- The special section will be published in the VOL. 16, N. 1/2024.
We ask for abstracts in English (500 to 750 words, with five keywords), to be sent as e-mail attachments (Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles (after acceptance of the abstract):
- Must be submitted in English
- Should be original, not under review by any other journal and not published elsewhere
- Should not exceed 7.000 words
If English is not your native or first language, before submitting your manuscript to IJSE you may wish to have it professionally edited.
All manuscripts must follow the IJSE Author guidelines: https://ijse.padovauniversitypress.it/manuscript-submission.
Manuscripts must be submitted electronically to: email@example.com.
Download the Call for Papers here